Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No cards today...so how about some pictures?

I had a pretty exhausting day at work and it carried over into making cards tonight. I tried watercoloring a Cuttlebug folder and wasted a ton of watercolor paper. I ended up giving up after ohhh...five or six sheets? I stopped counting.


So I figure why not share pictures of my crafting area? I rearranged my desk this weekend to make my space more workable and within an arms reach. I've still got to finish working on my ribbon obssession. The tension rods tend to slip down and I have bunch that need to be put on rods still. My husband suggested that I stop buying ribbon but that just isn't an option!! I LOOOOVE me some ribbon!

So, here you have it...























As you can see...it's still a work in progress. I'm still trying to convince my husband to give me the spare bedroom so that I can turn it into a craft room rather than being stuck in the basement corner. At least it's a finished basement and it has good lighting. I'd like to hang some shelves but if this isn't my permanent spot...I'd rather not put holes in the walls. We'll see... baby #2 may be in the future and in that case, we'll have to build me a few walls in the basement for a room.











3 comments:

This N That said...

It would be so neat if he could let you have the spare room! LOL Poor men, they just don't understand the importance of ribbon, LOL! Thanks for sharing your space!

Bunny B said...

OMG!! What a gorgeous room! I love it!! So envious... *drool* :P

Jessica said...

Very very pretty! I love your room!