Monday, August 4, 2008

Blog Award...my first eva!!

I almost forgot... I received my very first Blog award!! A special thanks to Heather for this Brilliante award. I met Heather on CafeMom and have enjoyed each of her card creations. Her love for cofee and card making go hand in hand.


This award has rules also ... I now have to share this with 7 new, beautifully talented ladies as well... Here goes!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other worthy bloggers.
4. Add links to their blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their logs.

And the ladies I think deserve this award are...
1. Cass
2. Lisa

Thank you all! I love your blogs!!! Thanks for giving me inspiration and motivation!!!

5 comments:

This N That said...

Awe, spanks! I am honored! Not sure I am as "brilliant" as some of these ladies, but I will certainly try to live up to it!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Thanks! I'm not sure I'm brilliant, but it's nice that you think so! LOL!

Nicole said...

Awww... Thanks!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

EVA??? for real?? you totally deserve it! I think you ROCK!!:) no, really ... I think you are so kind and so talented, I was happy to share it with you!

Shemaine Smith said...

Wow thanks, i love your stamping too! It great knowing such classy and talented ladies!