Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mini Tote's and 3x3 Cards


I finally got a chance to sit down and make some more stuff for the craft show. These 3x3 cards are so fun and easy to make. I've decided to put them in a mini tote. This set was made from new Stampin' Up! Ski Slope designer paper, Old Olive Card Stock, and the following stamp sets: Tags So Much, Say It With Scallops, and Punches Three.

Each tote holds 4 cards and envelopes pretty comfortably. I added some tissue to finish it off. I'm pretty happy with the results and they are super easy to mass produce. I've made 3 sets already!!

Brad and I headed out to a LSS out by my parents house. I was in search of some different stamps and designer paper but only ended up buying one set of stamps and a few sheets of paper. Sometimes they have super cute stamps but I only saw a few but didn't feel the "have to have" feeling with them. From there we hit up Hobby Lobby to pick up a few more frames for me to alter.

I'm making good progress on the craft show stuff finally! I felt so behind. I just haven't been up to it lately. My Grandma has been diagnosed with Stage 2 lung cancer. She starts radiation and chemotherapy on Monday. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Carol said...

Soooo adorable!!